The most effective way to support TTL’s work is through direct financial support.
As is common in many low-resource settings, a little goes a very long way towards making a significant positive impact.
Here are just a few examples of what your donation could translate to on the ground:
- $5 = One bag of powdered milk = giving an under-nourished child the protein essential to a balanced diet
- $10 = One night stay at the hospital = giving an HIV+ pregnant woman a chance to save her unborn child from HIV
- $20 = One tin of formula = giving a baby who has lost his mother nutritious meals for two weeks
- $50 = Electricity for a month = giving babies warmth and light in cold Lesotho
- $150 = Two tanks of gas = giving 20 families the opportunity to have food & medicine delivered to their homes
- $250 = Food packages for one child for a year = giving a child a chance to thrive
- $1,800 = One-year salary for a TTL caregiver = a full-time caregiver for a child who has none